We had a good time last night at a neighbor's Luau. The pool was heated, but not enough for me or my kids. We lasted until around 11:00 (I was impressed) when Nick fell asleep in their living room and all of Sean's buddies were asleep. We came home, tucked the kids in bed and watched the ball drop in New York City and went to sleep. Perfect!
Today we are baby sitting my neighbor's four year old daughter while they watch Clemson in the Gator Bowl downtown. She's making a train track beside me while I type. So cute.
I attached a video of the game Rock Band at our house. The singer in Zach, another neighbor's son. He sounds just like Weezer! ;-) We really are enjoying our Wii. We have the Wii Fit and I'm in a normal weight with a Wii Age of 55! I didn't understand the balance instructions people!! Mike on the other hand is a Wii age of 33...BUT he is considered overweight. Obviously they don't take into account bone structure. More Later...Michelle
This is terrific! Sean looks like a pro -- but I can't say as much for the singing. However, if it's fun, do it no matter how you sound.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your blog and the pictures of Disney. Do they make a heavy duty stroller?
Keep up the good work. Love, Mom