Saturday, January 17, 2009

An Apple a Day...Not

Thank God for Walk in Clinic's. Is it a bad thing when they know your name at the Walk-In Clinic? About two days ago I noticed a small spot on my lower right abdomen area. The next day there were a few more spots. I thought maybe I was having an allergic reaction to my anti-inflammatory medication. The same doctor who gave me the good news about tendonitis stated..."Shingles!" "What? I'm only 38 years old." Yep, it is more common in those over fifty (maybe my Wii age is right). So along with my anti-inflammatory drugs, I'm now on anti-viral medication (3 horse pills a day) for the next week. So far, 2009 has been an awesome!

2 comments:

  1. You're practically 39...what do you expect!!

    bless your heart though...!

    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, girl!!! You're falling apart! If it makes you feel any better, I had shingles as a small child. I think I was 2?

    ReplyDelete