Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vacation End Blues

Yes, the days of sleeping late and seeing where the day takes us is coming to a quick end. I'm actually ready to just get this first week behind us.

Yesterday, we went to the Museum of Science and History with some neighbors. After that we enjoyed lunch on the river in downtown Jacksonville. It was a beautiful day.

In the evening we set the kids up in our room for some T.V. and Mike and I watched "Wedding Crashers" in the family room. Man, that movie is funny.

I was going to attached a video of Nick doing the hula hoop game on the Wii Fit, but I filmed the video vertical and I can't seem to edit it. I figure I would save you from having to turn your head to the right to watch it. Note to self, don't film vertical.

No comments:

Post a Comment