Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks to my friend Meredith, I have been inspired to start my own blog. I make no promises, but it seems like a good way for family and friends to keep up with my family.

Last weekend we went camping in Orlando. We love Fort Wilderness, but it was full. We tried out Tropical Palms. Not the best, but it got the job done. Our trip centered around the Florida State Seminoles playing in the Champs Bowl against Wisconsin. What happened to the days of the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl and Orange Bowl? The good 'ol days.

Sean and Mike had great seats and Sean was awarded a set of drum sticks from the Marching Chiefs. As you can see, he was excited.



On Sunday, we went to The Magic Kingdom. This was Nick's first trip. A good time was had by all.






Yes, Nick is getting way to big too carry around like that. We thought we were past the stroller stage.

Tonight will be the first time in probably ten years that we have plans for New Years Eve. We have some neighbors who are having a party kids are invited. I don't think Nick will be able to stay awake until midnight, but we will see. More later..... Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture with Mike holding Nick. That's a classic Disney picture! ;)

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So glad you are a blogger now! If you need help tweaking it but let me know ... Danny is the expert!
    mere

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited you started a blog! I love the name of your blog..perfect. It is great to see recent pictures of your fun times. Check out heartdrivenlife.wordpress.com for my new blog as well! I am still navigating the process too. Ryan took the picture on my header and the other one is our new guinea pig, Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging...you've inspired me to pick-up my blog again! :)

    Looks like your trip to O-town was fun (and tiring)!

    ReplyDelete