I must say, I am addicted to the show Lost! I've been watching since season two. I normally don't like "sci-fi" types of shows and that is why I did not watch season one. When the show started I remember thinking to myself, "people plane crash on a deserted island, REAL ORIGINAL". I don't remember why I started watching, but it did not take long for the addiction to begin. I know so much of the plot line I miss or it is over my head. A guy I work with watches too and his teenage son thinks he's figured every thing out. I have not heard his theory yet.How do writers come up with these ideas?
I really don't watch much TV and only on the weekend. Thank God for the DVR.
I just remembered why I started watching.... Matthew Fox! I have liked him since his Party of Five days!
we LOVE lost too! I have no idea what is going on and why I love it but....I think it has to do with Matthew Fox too!
ReplyDelete